STEAK OTSUKA Online Reservations
You are welcome to use STEAK OTSUKA online reservation system. Please understand that only three reservations per business hour are accepted, and a total of 9 reservations per day. All other seats will be available on a first come first serve basis.
When you get to the restaurant, you need to first write your name on this board. You are then called in when it’s your turn. If you want to get in without waiting in the line, the best thing to do is to write your name on the board at 9 a.m. when it’s brought outside, and then go sightseeing in Arashiyama. Just be sure to be back before 11 a.m. or you may end up in the end of the line.
To make an online reservation, please proceed to the online reservation screen after reading the system description below.
How to use the Online Reservation System:
1. Select the number of people. Groups of 2 persons or less will be seated at the counter, and groups of 3 to 6 persons at a table.
2. Select one of the three one-hour time slots: 11:00~12:00, 12:00~13:00, 13:00~14:00
3. Please note that if you arrive more than 10 minutes past the time of your reservation, your reservation will be automatically cancelled and you will have to wait in line with the other customers.
4. You may make a reservation in an available time slot from 1 day to 2 months in advance.
5. Once you have confirmed the details of your reservation, your reservation will be complete when you click on “Go to Finalize Reservation page.”
*Your reservation will be valid even if you have not received an automatically sent reservation confirmation email.
1.An automatic reply mail will be sent when you contact us. If you do not receive an automatic reply mail, please check the spam folder.
2.Please understand that your reservations will be automatically cancelled if you are more than 10 minutes late.
Information that you provide us is handled in accordance with applicable local laws.
Please read our Information Privacy Statement below when you make inquires.
Information Privacy Statement
・We may use the information that you provide for replying to your inquiries.
・We will never use information that you have provided to us for any other purpose without your consent.
・We will never share your information with third parties without your consent unless we are required to do so in order to comply with applicable local laws.
・You can request access to your data at any time.
・You can request correction and/or deletion of any of your data that you deem incorrect.
・We will conform to all applicable local laws, guidelines and standards related to the handling of personal information.